2018年7月19日星期四

FAQ for SX PRO/SX OS Utilisation and Tutoriel

In the official team-xecuter forum, somebody has finished up some problems of the SX PRO and SX OS problem.
Here is the content:
Some Newest FAQ for SX OS/ SX PRO:
Q. I Just Bought The SX Pro or SX OS Now What?
A. Youtube is your friend, You will find lots of videos showing you how to get going like this one Here.
Q. I Just Bought The SX Pro, What Is The Usb Cable For?
A. That is an alternative way to charge the SX Pro dongle but remember the SX Pro dongle only needs around 20 seconds to fully charge so don't leave it charging for too long.
Q. I Just Bought A Switch And An SX Pro But It's Not Working, Why?
A. Check The First Question And Answer On This Thread And See If It Helps And If Not Check Here.
Q. I Just Bought A New Micro SD Card For My Switch Will The License Work When Copied Over?
A. Yes it will, The license is tied to your switch so copying it to a new sd card shouldn't be an issue and i would also recommend backing it up on your pc.
Q. When Will Team Xecuter Release An Update?
A. There is no schedule for releasing updates, Team Xecuter will be hard at work coming up with new things to add aswell as fixing existing bugs so you are going to have to be patient and keep a lookout for when updates get released, You can check Here for update announcements.
Q. Can I Move My License To A Different Switch?
A. Each console gets a unique fingerprint which can be seen by clicking album (In CFW) and pressing R, That fingerprint is used when the license-request.dat is generated and is part of the license.dat you create with it so it will only work on your switch.
Q. Can I Get A Replacement License, I Have Replaced My Switch?
A. No, When buying a license you do so for your current switch therefor Team Xecuter is not responsible if you then decide to replace that console so unfortunately you will have to buy a new one however you will only have to buy a new SX OS license not a new dongle.
Q. I Have Installed AutoRCM And Now My Switch Doesn't Come On, Is It Broken?
A. Installing AutoRCM means you no longer need to use the Jig however it does not mean you no longer have to use the dongle, You will still need to insert the dongle before you power on the console and remove it once your console is fully powered on.
Q. My Battery Is Drained And Now My Switch Won't Turn On Have I Broke or Bricked It?
A. Your switch will most likely be in AutoRCM mode therefor won't show it's on because it is in recovery mode and is ready for you to use the dongle to launch the SX OS however you can't do this because you're charging your switch but don't worry just charge your switch for 10-20 minutes using the official power lead (i recommend not using the dock) and then unplug it and hold down the power button for 10-15 seconds to unsure the console is powered off then insert the dongle and power on the system and that should fix it.
Q. Can I Still Play My Cartridge Games?
A. Yes, When inserting a game cartridge it will automatically eject the virtual cartridge (backup game) and load the game you inserted and when you eject the cartridge it will automatically load the virtual game you were playing before.
Q. Can I Use This To Run Homebrew?
A. Yes you can, All you do is hold down the R trigger and click Album and it will boot up the homebrew menu.
Q. Can I View My Screenshots In CFW mode?
A. Yes you can, All you do is hold down the L trigger and click Album and it will boot up the regular album menu.
Q. When I'm In Sleep Mode Do I Have To Use The Dongle Again On Wake Up?
A. No, You can just continue to use your system until you power off then you will need to use the dongle again. (and jig if you don't have AutoRCM installed)
Q. Will I Get Banned If I Play Online?
A. Yes, There has and will always be a high risk of getting banned when running CFW or using devices such as this so it's very likely that you will get banned but as to when you get banned it's hard to say, It could be instant or it could be a few days but sooner or later Nintendo will find you If you are banned please let us know Here what you were doing when you got banned.
Q. Can I Use The Dongle On Other Switches?
A. Yes as long as that console has it's own license for SX OS or you just want to use homebrew on it then yes you can use your dongle on another switch.
Q. Can I Backup My Games With This?
A. That ability is not currently part of the SX OS however because running homebrew is it means you can download something like WAINCartDumperNX and run that to dump your cartridge games.
Q. Where Do I Post Requests For Features I Would Like To See?
A. You can email your requests to wholesale@xecuter.com
Q. I Have Just Updated To 5.1.0 And Formatted My SD Card To ExFat And Now My System Says Update Again, Why?
A. If this is the first time you're using an exfat formatted sd card in your switch then it will need to patch your switch to add exfat support and that's what that update will do providing 5.1.0 is still the latest update.
Q. The SX OS Comes With A License When Purchased And So Does The SX Pro, Does That Mean When Buying The SX Pro I Get 2 Licenses?
A. No, The SX OS is free to download and the license for it allows you to play backups so when buying the SX Pro what you're buying is the dongle and a license so you don't need to purchase both just one or the other.

To buy the sx os, you can go to the on line store :sxflashcard.com, they are reseller of the sx os /sx pro. And they have very quickly customer service on line chat. And we have heared that the sx pro of sxflashcard.com will come in about 1 week. If you need the sx pro or the sx os, this is a great choice for you all.

没有评论:

发表评论