2018年7月24日星期二

FAQ About Nintendo Switch Jailbreak/Hack

Many players of Nintendo switch tried to jailbreak their console. In this post we will answer some questions very often happened.

FAQ about hack Nintendo Switch 


Q: My system version is (1.x,2.x,3.x,4.x,5.x etc.) Can I jailbreak my console?
A: As long as the CPU is using the Nvidia X1 T210 device, it can be cracked in full version. And till now, all devices have CPU Nvidia X1 T210.

Q: My system version is x.x.x, can I upgrade my system?
A: The system version is always the lower the better, if you insist on upgrading, feel free to do so.

Q: Using Atmosphere/ Team Xectuer SX to jailbreak, can I play online games?
A: Using a cracked console for networking is an adventurous behavior, most hosts do not support networking after they jailbreaked the console. It's really normal for the hacked consoled to be banned on line,please be responsible for your actions.

Q: Does the Nintendo Switch get Hacked now? Can we play free games?
A: Yes,it's creaked, and you can play free games now.

Q: I hope to play ** games totaly for free, does it possible?
A: Now a few teams are working at that via free LayerFS, you can play many games, however, the three masterpieces(Zelda,Alien Blade2, Odyssey) are temporarily unavailable).

Q: My console region is **,**,**, can I use SX PRO or SX OS on my console?
A: Yes, the sx product support all region, there is no need to worry about that.

Q: I would like to play the games more easily, and I can cost for that, does it possible?
A: The Team Xecuter has annonced their new product: sx pro and sx os, these two item allowes you to fonction the games which you can buy physical cassettes( the digital version of games is not supported).

Q: What do I need to prepare in order to hack my switch?
A: Apart the sx pro, the other methods all need you to get a ns short connector and an electronic device with USBHOST function(recommended Android phone or personal computer).

Best website to buy the SX PRO SX OS.


Here I suggest you to buy from sxflashcard.com.
1. Best customer service, sxflashcard.com have on line chat, can get contact very easily.
2. Get the OS licence within 5 minutes. After payment just send they a message via on line chat support, they will give you the licence right agway.
3. SX PRO in stock ship wihtin 24 hours. The sxflashcard.com is the first get the stock, and all the orders will be shipped within 24 hours after payment.
4. Free 16GB SD card gift for sx pro. For all customer of SX PRO, they will get a free 16GB sd card.



没有评论:

发表评论